De-Carbonising 2018-01-18T14:49:40+00:00

Engine De-Carbonising – Chemical Free means Greener…

Of each litre of fuel used in your vehicle, only 25% is used by the engine to generate power, the remaining 75% is wasted through heat, contaminant gases and carbon residues.

All engines in all vehicles regardless of the fuel type build up carbon deposits from combustion. Our method of Engine De-carbonising is chemical free using Hydrogen which burns at a higher temperature. This cleans the carbon deposits from the point of combustion through to the catalytic converter & Diesel Particulate Filters, making your engine run smoother & more efficiently giving improved performance with improved fuel economy.

Using less fuel produces fewer emissions.

Suitable for Cars, Vans & Commercials using Petrol or Diesel. Call for an appointment 01296 655255