Contact 2017-11-22T20:53:28+00:00

Contact us

Contact us

2 days ago
De-Carbonising

ENGINE DETOX - We now offer Chemical Free Engine De-Carbonising which cleans carbon deposits from the point of ignition through to the catalytic converter, giving greater performance, improved fuel ... See more

Engine De-Carbonising - Chemical Free means Greener... Of each litre of fuel used in your vehicle, only 25% is used by the engine to generate power, the remaining 75% is wasted through heat, ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
3 days ago
Go Racing Motorsport Ltd

New Regs Cage for Clio 182

As previously announced the new Custom Cages 6 point bolt in roll cage, with the new additional roof bar, to comply with the 2018/19 MSA regulations is now available. This ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
4 days ago
t.co

The 'Thunder From Down Under' Holden 6.2 V8 - bit tight fitting onto the Ramps...

https://t.co/M5G3W03xUb

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
4 days ago
Video

The 'Thunder From Down Under' Holden 6.2 V8 - bit tight for the ramps...

https://youtu.be/0jAE3i9aJG0

Holden 6.2 V8 The Thunder From Down Under

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
1 week ago

GRM Performance Centre now offers remapping for all cars vans, petrol or diesel, remapping offers, Improved fuel economy, Increased horsepower, Increased torque, Better throttle response, Safer ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
1 week ago

As announced the new #CustomCages 6 point bolt in cage with additional roof bar compliant with the 2018/19 MSA regs out now. This cage has been written into the new #Clio182 Regs for next season & ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
1 week ago

New Regs Cage for Clio 182

As previously announced the new Custom Cages 6 point bolt in roll cage, with the new additional roof bar, to comply with the 2018/19 MSA regulations is now available. This ... See more

LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
LIKE
LOVE
HAHA
WOW
SAD
ANGRY
« 1 of 4 »